Monday, August 23, 2010

New Update 883 on 8/23/10

My birthday is tomorrow and a super sweet member remembered that. He sent me this hot dress and I couldn't wait to wear it for an update. I just love leopard print and this dress is way sexy with the slits up both sides. I knew I had to put on some black thigh hi stockings and my little black Penthouse heels. I have out my glass dildo and fuck myself until I squirt right on that counter. There are over 100 steamy pics in this update, many showing my lovely legs in black thigh high's, round ass in and out of a tiny thong,luscious 36DD tits, smooth pink pussy, and soft tummy.

As I mentioned my birthday is tomorrow and I have a present for you!! Tomorrow I will post another update. Instead of the normal 3 updates a week, this week you will get 4!! Enjoy my birthday present to you!

Kisses,

Charisma

No comments: