Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My birthday was yesterday and I have a gift for you

My birthday was August 24th, its now technically yesterday. I am sorry I didn't post this sooner, but have been very busy today, well actually the last few days. My boyfriend is in the hospital and we had hoped he would be home today, but unfortunately he needed to stay for another test. It really sucks not being able to spend my birthday with him BUT the important thing is for him to get well. He should be home tomorrow and we will celebrate together this weekend. I did get to spend some time with my family and they made me dinner and a cake. It was a nice day but would have been better if boyfriend could have been there.

As I mentioned it was my birthday but I had a gift for you. I normally update my site 3 times a week, but this week I updated 4 times. I love to sew, its one of my hobbies besides my site. I was dressed in a bodystocking and heels, but my boyfriend wasn't ready to take the pics yet. I sat down with my glasses on and started sewing. My boyfriend loved how I looked as I was all dressed up and doing my hand-sewing, so he started to snap pics. Soon the sewing project gets set down and glasses come off and I am showing off my body. I hope you enjoy this special extra update. I will have my regular Wednesday and Friday updates as well. Plus I started making slideshows for my member's area. I am only doing these on a trial basis, so if you like them let me know.

No comments: