Monday, September 19, 2011

Sept 19, 2011


I recently went to a get together and got lots of hot new content for my site that I will be sharing with you very soon. In fact, my update tomorrow is a set that we took while at that get together. I am in a sexy and elegant red dress, red velvet gloves, and black slingback high heels. I may look classy but even when dressed up, I am still a slut. I have out my purple double ended dildo and I can't wait to fuck myself with it. I slide both ends deep in my tight pussy as I enjoy some double vaginal penetration. I just love being stretched and fucked. This is all in update 936 which should be live on my site tomorrow, Sept 20th, 2011.

I love being a slut! I use to get on Niteflirt all the time, just so I had an excuse to use my toys so much and so I could show off. Unfortunately things had got in the way and there was never enough time to set aside to get on niteflirt. I decided its time to make the time, I miss being your filthy slut on cam too much. Tomorrow I am getting back on niteflirt and I can't wait. I hope you will call me so we can make your fantasies a reality.

No comments: