Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Been painting and a new update

Sorry I didn't post yesterday about this new update, I been working on painting the bedroom. I am doing stripes down one wall and I did the sample stripes yesterday to be sure it would come out as planned. Now today I plan on doing the rest of the wall. I am really hoping to get some pictures of me painting for an update, esp since I painted naked yesterday, hehe.

Now about the update:
I went to bed in my new Betsey Johnson pjs. My boyfriend noticed me sleeping peacefuly and got out the camera. First he was just getting some innocent sleeping pics, but then it became not so innocent very fast. He started touching me and I woke up very turned on. I grab my glasses and put them on, then start to strip out of my pajamas. I lift up a pillow and find my big purple toy. I lube up the big dildo and fuck myself, then I have my boyfriend hold the toy and pound my pretty pink pussy. You also get peeks at my pretty pedicured toes. This is another update shot with our brand new camera, we really hope you enjoy it as well as all my past updates when you are a member. Over 90 photos in total in this update!


No comments: